I had to do a post about it! I had to! Let’s set the context :
- Black / brown / tan people tired of the white cast usually left by sunscreens 😠 (my fellow black people we need to stop spreading this “black people don’t need sun protection” it’s simply a myth)
- Oily /combination skin tired of looking like a donut after using a sunscreen
- And the worse! My case , combination of the above leaving you like a sugar-coated donut 🍩
Now that we all recognize ourselves let me announce📢 that I have finally found the perfect one!! Yes the one!
- It doesn’t leave a white cast (I’m black so trust me on this)
- It’s not sticky
- It’s water based so I don’t turn into a 🍩. We have a heat wave in France so I put it to good use and my face didn’t get oily
- And it’s SPF 50 so it’s perfect for our summer outdoor adventures
- It leaves a semi mat finish and you don’t feel it on your skin. It’s really a light texture
- It has a small scent however, but you don’t notice it after it dries
I’m not a beauty blogger so I’ll leave the composition here and each of you will decide whether it’s good for you or not. It does have alcohol and I’m usually reacting to it but not with this one. Lucky me!
Enough blabla. Here he is! 😍 my new love
Biore Uv Aqua Rich watery essence
It’s from the Japanese market of the global beauty brand Biore
I found it on Amazon for 9.58€ .You see it’s not even expensive!
They have also a gel version which I will buy for body usage it has a bigger countenance (I found some great review for this one too)
Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50+ PA++++ Ultra Light 2017 version 90ml
You just have to buy it now and come back to tell me how in love you are with it!
More details about it here Fifty Shades of Snail
I'm an IT Engineer, bloggin at night and a bookworm the remaining time .
Come with me as I travel the world !
Latest posts by ayanaori (see all)
- Off The Beaten path |Lambarene in Gabon - September 18, 2017
- Going to Zanzibar series : Prison Island and Tortoise sanctuary - August 22, 2017
- Travel tips : The best sunscreen you have ever seen! - June 25, 2017